The 2021 Annual Conference is moving from the Big Easy to your Easy Chair! We will not let anything stop the Resurgence of the CNS in 2021, not even COVID!
Presented VIRTUALLY March 9-11, 2021CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
Top reasons you cannot miss the first-ever NACNS Annual Virtual Conference:
- Top-notch LIVE Keynote Presentations from Vince Holly and Katherine Brown-Saltzman
- LIVE Pharmacology Workshops from distinguished peers
- Over 100 On-Demand sessions and poster presentations to watch at your own pace
- A total of 63.75 contact hours available PLUS 4.50 Nurse Pharmacology credits
- Virtual Exhibit Hall and NACNS Committee Tables
- Creative, interactive networking meet-ups, activities, games, ceremonies and SO MUCH MORE!
Registration is now open, and we already have a fantastic, CE-rich agenda planned for you. Visit the Agenda tab for more details.
JUST ADDED: Join us on February 10 at 2:00 PM ET for a 2021 Annual Conference preview and tips to make the most of your online event experience. Check out the webinar here.